Friday, June 22, 2007

Well, we are sort of packed and ready to go. All the laundry is done and some of the clothes have found their way to the suitcase. There are a lot of things that still need to be done, but it will get packed, eventually! The boys, my mom, and I leave VERY early in the morning to head to Lori's house for Aidan's birthday party. On Sunday we leave for the mountains for a bit. Chris will be stuck here working! At least he gets to avoid the drive. I think I would trade places!

Noah has perfected just about all of his magic tricks. I use the word "perfect" loosely! Here he is doing his best Criss Angel. He walks around the house saying, "I am a Mindfreak!" It is actually quite humorous!
The boys are currently watching The Naked Brothers Band marathon leading up to the new episode. It goes without saying that The Naked Brothers Band with be on the Florida Schrader's play list at the OBX. Perhaps it can mix in with some of the apparent country craze. The boys and I are Top 40 freaks so watch out!

No comments: