5 years ago
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Here is the icky thing I was referring to earlier. Someone apparently gutted a huge fish and threw it into the retention pond next to our house. There are fish living in the retention pond, but I don't think any fish of this size are naturally found in there! There were dozens of buzzards hanging out there for two days feasting on it. Yuck! There were more buzzards lining both sides of the pond as well. Those didn't fit in the picture.
Noah needs a larger bike. I told him to try out Will's bike to see if he could ride it. Somehow he convinced Will to switch bikes for the entire ride. Will got frustrated riding Noah's tiny bike and finally just walked it home. Noah, on the other hand, was pleased with the speed he could pick up on Will's bike and tore through the neighborhood. I was waiting for him to crash, but he managed not to.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment