Well, the first day of school has come and gone and they already have tomorrow and Wednesday off. Something about some hurricane or something. I don't know. Anyway, when we were on our nightly walk, I asked the boys what their favorite part of the day was. Ethan said that his favorite part was doing math in class. Will and Noah both said that the best of their day was singing with Mrs. Jones. I guess they have a little thing for Mrs. Jones. I have a thing for Mrs. Jones too! You could even say that "we got a thing going on."
5 years ago
2 comments:
Chris, Nick and Sarah have had teachers like that before too. :)
Tim - I was actually only kidding about the Mrs. Jones thing. I just thought of the song when they said that. But, now that you mention it, there was this one teacher of Ethan's... :)
Post a Comment