Yes, it has been a while since I last gave the boys a haircut. So long, in fact, that I was starting to confuse them for girls. Surely you have even noticed this in some of our recent postings. Look at this one, for example. I know Jen claimed that these were Halloween costumes. The shirts and the glasses are, but not the hair. You'd be amazed at what a little gel can do to tame hair like this. She was just too embarrassed to admit the truth. Even I was in denial. I'm happy to report that their hair is of normal length now and they are cute boys again. I'll post some pictures in this post later to celebrate the occasion.
This morning, before I realized it was pouring rain, I promised Will and Noah that I would take them to the skate park. Of course, we went anyway. A little rain never hurt anyone anyway, right? No horror stories here. They had a blast skating and scootering through the puddles and generally just getting soaked. I enjoyed watching them - from the comfort of the rear hatch in my SUV.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment