Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!

We were finally able to see Twilight! It just made me love Edward all the more! I think Chris may be falling for him by now too ;o) It was good. Chris has finally been able to see how much better books are than the movie since he finally read a book! Maybe it will encourage him to read more. Or perhaps, knowing Chris, he'll take the opposite view and say reading the book before seeing the movie ruined the movie and never read a book again! My mom took the boys to see Bolt in a neighboring theater. It was freezing! It was so windy at the movie theater that we were three stories up and the spray from the ocean was hitting us way up there! Brrr....

After the movie and a quick trip to Toy R' Us my mom and I took Hanzie and Abby up to the dog park. Abby had a good time as usual...minus the menacing pit bull! I'm not one to hold things to a stereotype, but I can honestly say that of all the pit bulls that have ever been at the dog park, not a single one has been friendly!
Off to grocery shop for birthday parties and Thanksgiving. My babies will be 7 in less than a week! sCaRy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun pics! I am super behind the times-even though Twilight is set in and around Forks, WA (we've been a handful of times) I haven't picked up the book yet. Wow, the boys are turning 7!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you photoshopped the wind in those pictures! Brrrr. Florida is supposed to be warm and sunny ALL the time. Glad you're having a good time with your mom!