Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Day

Yesterday was a bit chilly and windy here in Florida. We went to the city fields to ride bikes, Ripsticks, scooters, etc.
Sophia was flying high above the fields!
Ethan
Noah
Will
Emma taking a shot.
The kids gearing up to play. The excitement didn't last long and they started dropping like flies.
Self portrait time!

Last night we had perfect weather for the spa! Abby has trust issues with the boys and couldn't decide if she wanted to stay inside, jump into the pool, or hang out by the spa. Once I got in, she hung out with us.
The boys toasting everyone and everything for the New Year.
The boys in the spa. Ethan and Will had big plans to go jump in the pool. They stepped onto the first step and it all ended there! It was way too cold!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! I resent that! They played croquet for a LONG time! They lasted triple the time I thought they would!