Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Yesterday afternoon the boys dyed their eggs. They are very unhappy with Chris' plan to turn their lovely eggs into egg salad!

Can you tell that Noah loves his Animal shirt?


It is Easter breakfast! French toast sticks and mini-donuts...huge hit!
The aftermath of the 137 egg hunt! I'm not even sure they have found them all yet. I definitely liked doing it indoors better. It took them much longer. I think we'll have to keep this tradition up.
Someone got a little rough over the eggs. Just kidding...this is day 5 of Noah's eye.
The eggs soon to be slaughtered and made into egg salad for Chris' lunch! It took lots of self control on his part not to eat them today for lunch!
Tonight we are having chicken divan for dinner. It is one of the boys' (including Chris) favorites so we have it all the time! Last night we had yummy calzones. The boys picked what they wanted to put in theirs so since they had control over their meal they ate it with no complaining. Ethan and Noah had green peppers, onions, broccoli, cheese, and turkey pepperoni. Will just had cheese, turkey pepperoni, and onion. He wouldn't go green!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like lots of fun (well, except for the egg slaughter you mentioned!)! Hope Noah feels okay-poor guy! Looks like it is healing well.

The Gangloffs said...

Hey Chris, go for it. I just made a bit of egg salad and ate 3 works of art.