Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chris vs. Nick (Part 1)

Nick was happily enjoying his enormous cupcake that Dan and Cindy brought over. Chris decided to pop it into his face.Just when Nick thought it was safe, Chris decided to pop Nick's face into the cupcake!
Good times!
Nick attempted to get Chris back, but ran out of time. I'm sure he'll find a way!

5 comments:

roey said...

Pretty funny. Now Nick and I must team up to get Chris. I still owe him from April.

The Gangloffs said...

Oh boy, the fun I missed. I am sure Nick will be commenting as well.

Anonymous said...

I thought I had left my kids in good hands or should I say good cupcakes! They had a great time! Thank you! Thank you!
Yvonne

frang said...

Oh Chris, wait until Roey and Nick go for you -

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!