5 years ago
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Beach Day
Today we went to the beach for a few hours. Liz, Melissa, and I hauled off the 8 kids and played tag team for water duty. It was crazy rough and the kids were crazy into it, so we couldn't keep them out of the water. I brought the waterproof camera with me and I think it got yucky at the springs yesterday so the pictures are mostly fuzzy. Chris will have to clean it.
Will and Colin went out just as far as they could go. They were playing a game called over or under. As each wave came crashing in, they decided it if was an over wave or and under wave and tackled it appropriately.
Noah and Ethan were also involved in the game.
Here they are waiting for a wave.

They also did some serious boogie boarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun - and so refreshing!
What fun-I want to be there! I'd go to the beach every chance I got. Boys look so at home in the water.
Very jealous here in hot Knoxville.
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment