


Today was a VERY long day! I had mClass training- reading assessment stuff. It was actually not that bad. The trainer kept us laughing through most of the day. He travels all around the country training and had some funny stories to share- mostly about West Virginia and Texas. He was from Colorado. Our school is a pilot school to do our literacy assessments on Palms. This will be GREAT for me since I am the one that usually has to input all the data by hand into the system. Now I'll just have to plug in the Palms and the data gets uploaded. Nice!!!
I didn't get to pick up Will and Noah until 4:15. That is the latest they have ever had to stay. The could have cared less though. They were out on the playground playing with the other kids and teachers and were in no rush to leave. Melissa started subbing at my school yesterday. She was there again today and was kind enough to bring Ethan home with her. She'll be there again tomorrow.
The boys worked hard tonight on finishing up their homework. Will was far more focused and motivated today. He actually enjoyed doing his homework.
Tomorrow we have a Halloween party at karate school. The boys are excited about that. Chris also has a soccer game this weekend. We are also making the Halloween house (similar to a gingerbread house, but think haunted gingerbread house) that Grandma Pat sent. That, along with carving the jack-o-lantern will be the culminating events to our month long Halloween celebration! I've already got everything ready for Thanksgiving. The boys are going to go through major withdrawal once the holidays are over!
No comments:
Post a Comment