
Well... today has been an interesting day. Ethan had no "school" today because it was a teacher work day. He tagged along with me and not a single other staff kid showed up. He was happy though because there was a teacher breakfast which he was fond of. He has now decided that the teacher's lounge is cool when it's filled with yummy treats! Ethan helped me organize all of the OLSAT tests for the second grade, okay, well he played Gameboy while I organized the testing materials! As soon as we finished and got back to my room, my phone rang. It was Miss Jennifer from St. Paul's to say that Noah had a fever of 103.5! I went to go get him and brought all three of them back to my classroom. They watched Muppet's Treasure Island for a bit until Chris showed up. I missed the last teacher duty day and I couldn't miss this one. I have promised to help so many teachers organize and plan for their reading groups and would have felt HORRIBLE if I missed helping them again. So the boys came home with Daddy for lunch and their nap. When I got home we went to the Eagney's for pizza and then off to Target to exchange Noah's Halloween costume- Chris mistakely grabbed the wrong one for Noah. Noah's fever is still 102.4 even after medicine! He did have enough energy to try on his new costume. We even convinced him to eat a breakfast bar before bed. He also thought tracking Grandma Ann's flight was super cool. She is flying from Bermuda to Baltimore and USA3000 (the airline) has a map showing where her flight is, the altitude it is flying at, and speed. He thought that was neat. We just put him to bed. Will and Ethan are close behind. Ethan just finished reading Will some books!!! I better go pass out hugs and kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment