




Ah...Sundays. So much for lazy Sundays for us, I felt like I was dashing around all day today. Melissa and I went biking first thing this morning. We rode our bikes over to the river and biked along Riverside Drive. It was a nice route to take. We biked up to school and back. After I got home I went grocery shopping. By the time I got home from grocery shopping and unloading everything it was time for Chris' soccer game.
The boys had a blast at the soccer game tonight. His game was at a different field that had an awesome playground. I had to drag the boys off the playground to get them to watch the game. I of course got stung by a bee twice while at the playground. I guess I shouldn't carry around a bright yellow blanket with a flower on it. I suppose that attracted them!
It was so late after the game that we stopped for dinner at Moe's. The boys love eating out so it was a nice treat for them. We ate outside. The weather was perfect, 70 degrees and breezy. The boys are finally tucked into bed after their nice relaxing bath. I'm ready for Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, and bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment