Saturday, November 05, 2005



The weather was beautiful today. It was sunny and warm- in the low 80's. We went to the park and the boys had a blast. They run all around and pretend that they are being chased by bad guys. It's really quite funny to just sit there and watch them. One little girl was just trying to play with them and she became their real life bad guy. They just ran away from her whenever she approached and kept a look-out for her when she wasn't around. She finally caught on to them and became a willing participant.

The boys took a nice nap today and they are in the middle of watching Millions. I was sewing vests for the pirate party so I haven't seen any of it yet. I'll have to watch it tonight.

Today is Gavin's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN! I have been secretly putting together his present as he is getting the same thing that the twins are. Today they kept saying, "Well, what did we send him, you did send him something right??" I quickly changed the subject!

No comments: