Just a quick update... Will got his first note home from school. Apparently he had to go to time out for the first time today. He spent some time in time out at home as well for the incident. He is also going to apologize to his teacher in the morning. Apparently he was playing very aggressively at school and even after warnings continued to do so.
Ethan won at danger dodgeball at karate tonight so he was quite pleased with himself! Melissa let the boys borrow Sky High and now all the boys think they have superhero powers! After school today Ethan said, "Good thing I didn't use my super powers at school today. I would have been in big trouble!" Noah showed off his amazing powers all afternoon by running around the house like a mad man and jumping over everything in sight to show his super jumping powers. Of course before each move he had to say, "Watch this Mommy!" I must have heard that phrase a thousand times.
Melissa and I are braving the cold (it is dropping into the low-40s tonight) to go walking. I even got to use my heated seats this morning! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment