Friday, December 09, 2005

We love Fridays! The boys had fun tonight. We made Christmas trees (construction paper variety), bowled, built with blocks, had pizza, danced, etc. Noah's favorite dance song is still My Humps. He shakes his "trunk" and looks back to see what it's doing. The funniest part is that he has no tooshy to shake!

I got a call from the preschool today. I left my classroom for less than 2 minutes and when I got back my phone was beeping at me. There was a voice mail message that Will had an accident and had a bloody nose. They said the bleeding had stopped and that was about all. I emailed Chris and asked if he thought I should call the school back. His response, "Do you think he got in a fight with someone?" Geesh, he thinks he is getting in fist fights already! I called just to be sure that Will wasn't upset and it turns out that while they were lining up a boy hit his head into Will's nose on accident. Will was fine- until dinner when Chris was talking to him about it and said, "But what happened to your nose, it's gone." Will didn't think that joke was too funny!

It has been raining for a couple days now. Yuck! I suppose it beats the messy weather in Maryland! Tomorrow it is supposed to be nicer and warmer. We have another parade to go to in the morning and the boys really want to go back to the skate park. Hopefully we'll fit it in before the parade.

Did I mention- one week until Winter Break!!!

No comments: