5 years ago
Monday, March 13, 2006
Another day of warmth and swimming! The boys swam for an hour when we got home from school today. I know they shouldn't be swimming with their ears, but it's so hard to say no to them. I'm going to have to go out and get them some sort of ear plugs to wear while they swim. While the bikers left town yesterday (http://www.news-journalonline.com/special/bikeweeks/2006/index.htm) the spring breakers arrived. It should all be over when we get home from spring break and traffic should be back to normal. The boys will have to prepare themselves for the cold. I'm sure they'll be a bit confused on Friday! Ethan, Will, and Noah are looking forward to their first soccer practice on Wednesday. I'm hoping Chris will take them to shoot hoops tomorrow while Melissa and I work out. They really like that. Nothing very exciting going on- except the fact that I drove the tests to the county warehouse today and did a little dance on my way out! I still have to go back on Thursday to deliver the materials that aren't scored, but there is no pressure involved in that! Ah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment