5 years ago
Friday, March 10, 2006
It's a warm, sunny, breezy, FRIDAY!!! We have another child in the house with an ear infection. Ethan had a fever for a couple days and was complaining that he had a headache and that his neck and back hurt. I just assumed he had the same flu that everyone else got and just kept giving him Motrin. Well, yesterday he was fever free so we didn't give him any. Halfway through the school day his teacher called to tell me that he was in the clinic saying his stomach hurt. He came back to my room and lied down for 15 minutes and said that he was ready to go back to class. When I saw him at the end of the day he burst into tears and said that his ear was killing him! I immediately called the doctor but they couldn't see him until the morning. Chris took him at 8:00 this morning and he has ANOTHER ear infection in his left ear. I really don't get it. They haven't been swimming or anything. So he is on another round of antibiotics and she also put him on Flonase. I guess we'll be traveling with a cooler to transport all of their meds. It is supposed to be in the upper-80's all weekend so we are definitely going to the beach tomorrow. Last night Chris took the boys to the YMCA to shoot hoops and kick around the soccer ball in the gym. They LOVED it. I also have to give props to Chris for staying up until 2:00 am cleaning our house. I try my best from 3:00 to 5:30 but between arranging snacks, doing dishes, cooking dinner, and breaking up disputes I rarely get much done. By the time the boys go to bed I'm done and ready for bed myself. It was a wonderful treat to see the house so gleaming this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment