Friday, June 23, 2006

Last night Emma spent the night. They watched Aquamarine before bed. This morning they woke up, played for a bit, and then went for a swim. After lunch, I met Chris at Target so the boys could get a quick Daddy fix. I wanted to get a few more plants from there. After we headed off to the nursery. The boys BEGGED not to have to go into the nursery but loved it once they went in. They were amazed by the maze of plants. I went in to get three things and came out with four after Noah begged me to get this blue flowering bush thing. I'll have to get the proper name. I just finished planting a bunch more and tonight I will plant the rest while Chris finishes hauling the rocks. I'll post some pics tonight. It is starting to look better out there! Finally we don't have the lamest yard in the hood!

No comments: