This week has flown by! I went with Melissa to pick up her brother, Greg, from the airport on Wednesday night. We got to have a nice peaceful dinner and then went to Universal. We only got to go on two rides because they kept being shut down due to lightning. We did get to go on The Hulk which is my favorite anyway! Yesterday the boys decided to be lazy and didn't want to do anything all day. I did yard work and then swam with them for a couple hours. Last night Chris went to see Superman with Mike, Melissa, Greg, Katie, and Jenna. Emma and Paige stayed here with me and the boys and had a sleep over. This morning we went to the beach for a bit. I know Chris is looking forward to watching soccer this weekend. We are going to try and see the launch tomorrow if the shuttle goes up.

Our crape myrtle finally bloomed. Noah is very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment