Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today was another successful school day. The boys all seemed happy at 2:30 so that is a good sign. I have been giving diagnostic tests to students new to our school. On a portion of the test I give them a word and they tell me what it means. I wish I could videotape some of their responses! You would be amazed by what they come up with. Ethan had Emily come home from school today. Will and Noah get a bit frustrated with the two of them. When they aren't trying to boss W & N around, they won't let them play. It's a good thing they have each other! After dinner and of course their snickerdoodle dessert (we made them yesterday after school) the boys jumped in the pool. They take turns with my raft and change it into a ton of different Universal rides. Today it was the Jurassic Park ride, the Popeye ride, the Jaws ride, and the Back to the Future ride.

Here is Ethan planning out their next adventure.

Here is Noah with his water gun. He likes to fill it up the day before and let it heat up in the sun all day so it's super hot when he squirts people. He takes evil to a whole new level.

Will was having fun posing for the camera.

No comments: