Monday, August 21, 2006

Well, the last week has whizzed by. It was full of meetings, errands, etc. Chris signed Ethan up for Cub Scouts on Thursday. He is very excited for that to start up. He continues to love the 1st grade and has gotten all sorts of special awards that he proudly shows off to us. Will and Noah are happy. They received their first homework of the year and are eager to be "big boys" like Ethan. Chris has been taking the boys on longer bike rides. They have been riding to Blockbuster and back which is just about 3.5 miles. Chris has been jogging while they ride bikes or scooters.

I have been trying to figure out the best interventions for the kids that I am working with this year. Some have some extreme needs. So far, so good. On Friday night Melissa and I took Katie out for her birthday dinner. Sure, we were a month late, but better late than never. On Saturday I went to my friend Sam's shower. It had a tea party theme. It was absolutely adorable and her cousins did a fantastic job putting it together. After the shower I picked up Melissa and we went to get our hair cut. We look totally different- kidding!

This week we have no major plans. Hopefully we will be watching another shuttle launch in the near future.

No comments: