Monday, December 25, 2006

CHRISTMAS MORNING...
Here Chris is helping Noah put together his pirate ship. Noah seems most interested in his new castle and ship.
The boys went outside to try out Will's new golf clubs.
Here they are opening their new Foosball table. Ethan seems to think it is cool! Chris is putting it together now so they can play when they wake up from nap. We all need a nap after getting up at 5:40 thanks to the boys. They were done opening their presents by 6:20!

Will asked every Santa he saw for a stuffed horse. He was VERY happy to get this one. He has named him Duke.

Here Will is trying out his new moon shoes. They are calling for severe thunderstorms and tornadoes so we had to get in all of our outside play this morning.

My new ride! All I need is a basket and I'm all set for my Blockbuster trips.

Just a small portion of the mass chaos/mess! After cleaning up the house, we went to Bobbie's for brunch. It was very delicious and I'm quite certain I'll be stuffed for the entire day.

No comments: