Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to Pop-Pop Wayne!
We went to the "wood park" today. It was fReEzInG! The boys didn't bring jackets, but they promised they were nice and warm since they were running around so much. Yesterday they spent most of the day outside playing. It was cloudy and yucky for most of the day still. Today is bright and sunny, but cold. Last night we took advantage of the cold weather and sat in the spa. I forgot to bring the wine out and I couldn't convince my mom or Chris to go get it for me since it would involve jumping out of the warm spa into the cold air. Oh well, perhaps tonight. Chris and I watched The Last Kiss last night. I really liked it, and I think Chris did too. My mom could hang with us young peeps so she watched it this morning while we were at the park.

No comments: