Thursday, March 08, 2007

Not much exciting going on here! As testing coordinator at my school, I have been busy with state testing the last two weeks. Today was the last official day of testing and tomorrow is make-ups. Monday I get to drop them off and be finished with the whole thing. Ethan was actually a bit jealous since only 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders get to take the test! The weather has been gorgeous this week. After a chilly Monday, it warmed up to the low-70s for the rest of the week. Tomorrow is supposed to be closer to 80. Tonight while the boys ate dinner I rode my bike to Blockbuster to get them Hannah Montana. They have been begging for it but whenever we go it is out. Well, they were thrilled because they had it today! The boys started riding toward the park while Chris jogged along with them. I met up with them on the way. We played at the park for a bit. Ethan had a pretty nice fall off the zip line. The zip line at this park is far higher and faster than the one that they are use to and Ethan went FLYING off of it onto the ground. He wasn't sure he'd make it home on his bike after the fall but he managed. Will and Noah were really excited to get their new shams this week. Will and Noah have outgrown their adorable dinosaur bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and decided they needed a more grown up theme. We took their bunkbeds apart and got them new bedding. They chose a skateboard theme. I ordered some skateboard shames from Pottery Barn Teen. I still haven't gotten rid of their dinosaur stuff. They've had it since they were one and I'm having a hard time parting with it! So, now we need to find some stuff to decorate their room skateboard style!
Here the goofballs are last night at dinner. They were SO starved that they couldn't wait for Chris to get home to eat. I finally fed them at 4:30 because I couldn't take any more of the complaining!

No comments: