Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break starts today! We had a nice thunderstorm last night to ring in the spring season. The pool is completely filled thanks to the downpour! This week has gone by fairly quick. The weather has been very nice so the boys have been swimming or playing outside just about every day. I finally was able to watch The Holiday on Wednesday night. I loved it! Just my kind of movie. Chris actually liked it as well so that was an added bonus. Normally he just suffers through my movies with little or no enjoyment! Although tonight is payback as we are watching the new 007 flick! Last night Melissa came over to watch Grey's Anatomy with me. What was with that ending!?! I mean come on- Izzy and George!!! Melissa and I planned a little St. Patrick's Day party for the kids tonight. They are having green punch, green waffles, green whipped cream, etc. I'll have to post some pics later tonight. Chris and Mike are going to try to go mountain biking while we party. Chris had an accident last night and completely warped his front wheel so that won't be happening unless he can get it fixed today. He is taking it to the bike shop today to have it looked at. Amazing how when a tire on his bike needs to be fixed it gets looked at right away but when something in my house breaks it takes weeks to months to get looked at. Priorities, right?

No comments: