5 years ago
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween! The kids all had a blast at school today. The 5th graders wore adjective hats today. Here are two of the winners...
Here is one of my personal favorites...
The kindergartners and and 1st graders dressed up as cowboys for Harvest Day. This is Will and Noah's friend Phillip.
The teachers went all out and got the kids pizza, cupcakes, candy, apples, veggies, etc. Donna treated her class to popcorn. Anyone want some???
Some of Donna's kids dressed up as pioneers. (Or, at least that is what I'm thinking they were. They were watching a pioneer movie during lunch.)
Noah enjoying his day with Jakob.
The cutest cowboys in the whole school!!!!
I spent the afternoon in Ethan's class. Unfortunately, none of my pictures from his room turned out. I'm not enjoying my new camera. It seems that only 50% of the pictures turn out. I don't know if it is me, or the camera, but it is awful. I didn't have any problems with the Canon, so I'm guessing that it is the camera! That is what happens when I let Chris pick it out! Ugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment