After walking in the door for the parade, I went right back out for my bike ride. For some bizarre reason, I have been having far too many close encounters with snakes. If there is a snake season, then I can assure you that Florida is in it! Ugh... I'm not even riding on dirt trails. Just along the river on a paved road and sidewalk.
Today is also Anna's birthday! Happy Birthday! Her birthday happens to be my 1/2 birthday. As BFFs growing up, we thought that was just the coolest thing ever. My niece Leigha also recently had a birthday. Happy birthday to you! I hope you enjoy your party this weekend!
Ethan's team finally had their first win last night. As if that wasn't nice enough, Ethan scored two goals! Woohoo! Tomorrow Will and Noah have a game. There is little doubt that their team will be winning! I mean, with Will, Noah, and Emma does the other team really stand a chance? Doubtful!
No comments:
Post a Comment