Sunday morning we were up and off to Universal for our character breakfast. The boys had a blast. I was good and only ate two pieces of French toast. I'm glad that I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to copy their recipe. Spiderman talked to Will and Noah about their birthday and gave them quite a few pointers about being a super hero of his status.
The Cat in the Hat stopped by as well.
While Thing 1 and Thing 2 tried to steal food off of Ethan's plate, Spiderman was far more kind.
The boys visited with the last remaining baby dinosaur.
Lucky for the Schrader's they all survived their trip through Jurassic Park.
Grandma also survived the Spiderman ride and the Flying Unicorn Roller coaster. We were all very proud.
The boys also met a few other characters during the day.
Oops, I forgot to rotate!
After Universal we made a quick stop at Mall at Millenia for dinner. It was a very long day but tons of fun was had by all. Everyone fell asleep on the drive home. Lucky for them I kept my eyes open!
On Monday when the boys and I returned to school after our week off, Chris, Mom, and Dad went to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. They saw lots of birds, a few gators, and manatees.

The boys also met a few other characters during the day.
On Monday when the boys and I returned to school after our week off, Chris, Mom, and Dad went to Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. They saw lots of birds, a few gators, and manatees.
The shuttle was out on the launch pad so they were also able to get a peak at that before it launches next week.

Aunt Kate sent some Floam for the boys' birthday and they LOVED it! Once again I forgot to rotate the picture, but you get the idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment