Noah finally returned to school. He continues to show bizarre symptoms. Just when his cough was getting better, he broke into a rash yesterday. The first dose of Benadryl did nothing. After the second dose, his rash faded as did he. This morning he woke up cheerful and ready to go to school. He made it through the day just fine and even went to soccer practice with Ethan. They got home from practice late and as I was putting him to bed I noticed a rash around his face, behind his ears, and on his neck. This time, it is not raised and does not look like an allergic reaction. I know there are a lot of viruses that end with a rash. I'm guessing it is just that. Noah is the only one in our family that could drag out an illness for this long.
The weather was warmed up nicely and it is only going to get warmer and warmer as the week goes on! We are back to beach weather. I just realized today that this weekend is a long weekend! I completely overlooked President's Day. Woohoo!!! Even more time to fit in beach trips.
Tomorrow starts state testing season. Here they call it the FCAT. So...if anyone with sewing skills cares to sew a cat using the shape of F, I would be forever grateful. I think the kids would get a kick out of that!
The weather was warmed up nicely and it is only going to get warmer and warmer as the week goes on! We are back to beach weather. I just realized today that this weekend is a long weekend! I completely overlooked President's Day. Woohoo!!! Even more time to fit in beach trips.
Tomorrow starts state testing season. Here they call it the FCAT. So...if anyone with sewing skills cares to sew a cat using the shape of F, I would be forever grateful. I think the kids would get a kick out of that!
2 comments:
Poor Noah- I hope he feels better soon.
Agreed, poor Noah! Sweet pics though. Hope Noah is all better soon!
Post a Comment