It has been such a busy week! Ethan is preparing for his tournament tomorrow. Please send 1st place vibes his way tomorrow between 10:00 and noonish! Christie is coming with me to help out with the twins. Chris is out of town for work and RJ is out of town as well. Melissa, Christie, and I are renting a movie tonight.
Chris got his camera this week. I haven't seen any of the pictures popping up in our computer yet. I don't know what's going on with that. He got another lense yesterday as well. I'm not impressed yet seeing how I haven't seen a single picture.
Will and Noah have been working hard on their homework. They worked on opposites all week. Last night part of their homework was writing a story about twins that were completely opposite. How appropriate was that?!? Ethan has gotten to be such a good reader! I am very proud of him. He even brought his book that we are working on at home out to recess with him yesterday and read it to his teacher! She finally convinced him that he should go play.
I'll post some pics tomorrow after the tournament. Expect to see a trophy!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Good Luck Ethan! I know you'll do great at your tournament. Wish we could be there to cheer you on.
PopPop
Post a Comment