Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wow, grouchy is not even the word to describe Ethan today. I think it's the Benadryl bringing the evil out! At least he saves it all for home and remains the good child at school.

Will and Noah had their class picture taken at school today. I can only imagine the smiles. Watching 4 and 5 year olds try not to over-smile is the best!

Emily came home from school with us. Ethan was so grumpy so she spent most of the time playing with Will. I know Will was happy that he had someone to play with today! Ethan was dying for Emily to come over and play spies. They are both really into spy gear! Emily just got loads of stuff for her birthday. Ethan is quite jealous and is dying to start a spy kit of his own. He did get the spy watch as a present from Emily!

Noah was into his own thing today. He played with his favorite (Playmobil stuff), and then moved on to Legos.

No comments: