



SLOWLY RETURNING TO NORMAL...
I took my mom and Wayne to the airport this morning. The boys had to say goodbye last night because we had to leave so early. Will and Noah started back to school yesterday. I picked them up early yesterday and today. Ethan and I return to school tomorrow! MEGA SIGH!!
We did manage to squeeze in one more night of partying. Since Emma and Paige were out of town on their birthday, we had a small Florida celebration with them tonight. Grandma Bobbie and the Whites were also there. Their real party will be at the end of the month.
I'm off to get the boys in bed. I'm ready for bed myself!! We do have to squeeze in a viewing of The Wedding Crashers before bed. I love that movie and the DVD has an extra 8.5 minutes. Woohoo!! Mike and Melissa are coming over to watch it with us so hopefully that will be enough incentive to stay awake for the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment