Thursday, April 06, 2006

After Ethan's ear, this week has been fairly routine. We went to Eagneys' one day to bounce on their trampoline. Yesterday was soccer practice. The boys all did great. I only watched Ethan again. They scrimmaged another team and he was NOT happy about being kicked twice by a kid on the other team. He is already worried about really playing them! The funniest part was that the kid spent the entire game tripping other players and one of the kids on Ethan's team finally got sick of him and tripped him back. He rolled on the ground and cried forever. After practice Ethan said, "I don't get that kid. He tripped everyone the whole game and then cried like a baby when he fell!" It took all I had not to laugh. I think that Kyle is spending the night with us tomorrow. We rented The Chronicles of Narnia but still haven't gotten a chance to watch it. Maybe they'll watch it with Kyle tomorrow.

No comments: