Tuesday, April 11, 2006



Well, I am officially old! I had a good birthday yesterday with my boys. It didn't start out that great though. Ethan woke up with my alarm at 5:30 only to sit up and throw up all over our bed! I thought he felt warm before bed on Sunday. I guess I was right. Chris stayed home from work with him. I would have liked to have stayed home on my birthday but the 2nd graders are still testing and I have to be there. Melissa cheered me up by bringing me a yummy smoothie and an equally yummy angel food cake that Mike made. After school I came home and we went to eat at a new Mexican restaurant. We took a nice stroll around the neighborhood after dinner. While Chris gave the boys a bath, I took another loop around the neighborhood with Christie and cutie pie Drew. Finally it was cake time. The boys thought that the number of candles on the cake was hilarious! Chris took a few pictures of me modeling my sweet new presents. I took my Nano to the gym tonight with me. I was super cool! I listened to the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack on the treadmill and bikes. I still haven't baked anything with my new apron from the Eagney's. I'll have to do some Easter weekend baking! Katie just dropped off some super soft slippers and cute pajamas. I guess she wanted me to fit in with the old ladies in my neighborhood! I think my pajamas are too trendy for them!

Ethan ended up staying in my classroom with me most of the day. He tried going to class but started feeling really sleepy and achey. He still has a low fever. I gave him more Motrin before bed.

No comments: