5 years ago
Sunday, April 09, 2006
This weekend was very busy! Saturday morning we had the two awesome soccer games. After the games we came home and got ready for our cookout. Sophia came over around 4:00 and helped me clean Will & Noah's room. After that we tackled Ethan's room. Mike and Melissa were at the movies with the other girls so Sophia got lucky and was able to spend some quality time with me! Chris' friends from work came over around 5:00. Michelle, Bruce, and Allison (16 months) came over first. Allison and Sophia spent some time checking each other out. Then Allison just stared at the boys. She was completely bewildered by their hyperactivity. Justin and Leah arrived shortly after. Mike, Melissa, Emma, and Paige came just in time for a short swim before dinner. Emma decided to spend the night. This morning Will and Emma woke up at 6:45 and kept each other entertained for a while. Once everyone rolled out of bed I got the kids their official 2nd day of the weekend breakfast (AKA- Dunkin Donuts). After donuts we decorated the house for Easter with some help from Emma. I took Emma home around lunch time and went to Wal*Mart and K-Mart to buy some Easter basket goodies. Right when I got home Ethan's friend Emily knocked on the door. They went swimming for a bit. It was only 72 degrees outside and it was very cloudy and windy. I can't believe they got in at all. The pool was only 82 degrees. Will and Noah stayed out and we did puzzles on the patio table! Once they thawed out they played spies for quite a while. I can't even begin to tell you how many "Official Spy Meetings" were held in my house this afternoon. I'm sure the CIA is watching our house! Chris took the boys to the YMCA to play soccer in the gym for about 45 minutes before dinner. After dinner and bath we did some Easter craft projects and read every Easter book in the house. Finally it was bed time! Ah... I just finished school work and am off to bed myself. Or perhaps I should stay up and savor my last two hours of being in my 20's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment