Monday, September 04, 2006

Some more pics from yesterday...

I had to ride at least one big kid roller coaster since there were no lines. I chose Dueling Dragons. The boys tested out the seats to try to get a feel for what I was going through. They decided that it wasn't thrilling enough and went over to Flying Unicorn to ride as many times as they could until I got off Dueling Dragons.

The boys are deathly afraid of the Jurassic Park dinosaurs! There is one coming out of the jungle ready to attack them!

Here come the super heroes!!! They couldn't wait to tell Pop-Pop Wayne about their mode of transportation!

Here the boys are with Cyclops. A bit of super hero trivia for you... his full name is Sly Fox Cyclops.

Here Will is testing out his newly learned Cyclops powers! Careful, if you look too closely you may come under his spell.

No comments: