We had a blast at Universal today. The kids even got to ride the ride that they have been dying to ride since we got our passes. Normally it has a 75 minute wait but today it was only 20 minutes! They seemed to like it a lot. I got to go through my favorite cave- twice! It was quite funny; I never knew there was a water feature in the cave and somehow it managed to shoot off right as Chris and Melissa were crossing the bridge! We all relaxed in the spa when we got home. We are planning a nice little night swim with the girls. Our days are numbered in the pool. Just over a month left. Normally the last week we can swim is the first week of November. The pool was 92 today so there are no signs of a cool down yet.

Here are the kids enjoying the Jurassic area of Universal! More pictures to come. Chris has to convert them for me. Something about shooting in the raw... I don't know!
No comments:
Post a Comment