5 years ago
Saturday, September 30, 2006
This week went by rather quickly. No major events. We spent the morning at Target and then took the boys to McDonald's for a quick lunch. Tonight is my friend Sam's wedding. She has had an extremely trying week. Her Monday started with a phone call in the middle of her teaching math class that she would not be able to get married where she originally planned as it would not be built in time! She had already pushed her date back just so she could get married there. I feel terrible for her, but she worked something out and I'm sure it will be wonderful! I only hope that the Atlantic Center for the Arts will go out of their way to make her wedding magnificant since it is not what she was hoping for! Chris' back is slowly recovering. He can at least stand straight up now! I even sacrificed my "leg pillow" last night. Okay, I don't know what I was thinking and probably should have let him borrow it weeks ago, but I never thought of it! I bought it when my back was bothering me when I was pregnant with the twins and it helped immensely. I can't believe that it was five years ago! My "babies" will be five in less than two months. I think them turning five is actually going to be harder for me than my 30th birthday was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment