Friday, November 03, 2006

I love Friday!! This week went by quick since I had Wednesday off. Next week we have off on Friday so that will be a nice, short week as well! Yesterday was a complete nightmare. I got a headache in the middle of the school day. The lady from State Farm was coming to do my blood and urine test for life insurance so I had to fast. I was too afraid to take anything for my headache in fear that it would mess up the test. Since I didn't have the lady's number with me at work I just toughed it out. I had a long conference after school and the entire time I was shaking and felt so sick. I made it home before I actually got sick thankfully! The lady was supposed to be here at 5:00 and didn't get here until 5:45!!! Ugh... So after taking some medicine and then some more medicine my headache went away. I slept great last night thanks to all of the medicine. I guess that was one benefit!
The boys have been enjoying carefully selecting their multiple Halloween treats each afternoon and night. They have begged us to take them to Universal tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be really nice, breezy and in the low 70s, so it should be fun. Tonight we are having friends over for dinner and to play games. They have a son that is Will and Noah's age so they should have fun tonight. The boys are acting crazy anticipating his arrival.
Next weekend we tried to keep our plans to a minimum since we will be preparing for our big Thanksgiving plans! Unfortunately, things always pop up so it seems it will be crammed with activities anyway. Oh well!!! I hope everyone has a good weekend. Oh, and save some of that cold weather for us in Maryland, would ya?

No comments: