Sunday, November 26, 2006




We had a fabulous trip to Maryland. We left for MD after school on Friday and arrived at the Schrader's at 3:15 am. It is never a fun drive, especially from about midnight on. The boys woke up bright and early to play with Leigha and Aiden who had spent the night. They played throughout the day until the rest of the Schrader clan arrived. All of the kids had a fun time playing together and Mom and Dad cooked a terrific meal! I will have to post pictures later since Chris had to "convert" them. We also had a little birthday party to celebrate all of the November birthdays. The boys were very excited to get their Nintendo DS Lites as their joint Christmas/birthday gifts! On Sunday we of course had to do lunch at Baja Fresh! After lunch we went to Kate's new house. She set us up to expect the worst, when in reality, her house is absolutely adorable! Once she is finished with her renovations I am quite certain she will fall in love with it. I can't wait to see it when it is finished. Kate has picked out some really cute stuff and I can't wait to see it all come together. Here is a picture of Noah asleep after his Baja lunch on the way to Aunt Kate's house. He fell asleep playing his DS! Then there is the picture of the boys in front of Kate's new house.

No comments: