Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It is finally cool in Florida! We actually had to wear jackets the last two days. Tonight Chris and I rode up to Blockbuster and I had to wear not one, but TWO sweatshirts to stay warm! No worries, it is supposed to be 80 again by the weekend. The boys are really looking forward to the Jump In premiere! Only 2 days away! I think we are going to have a premiere party with the girls. It doesn't start until 8:00 so I'm not sure how that will go down since that is usually when they are in bed. We'll see. It is a 3 day weekend so maybe if they stay up late on Friday they will be able to recover by Monday.

Here is another picture of the boys at Universal. That is Zorro that they are with. It is funny to think of all the "famous people" the boys can say that they have met! I mean, come on, in one day they talked to Woody Wood Pecker, Zorro, Shrek, Thing 1 and Thing 2, Cat in the Hat, The Grinch, some Sneetches, Doc from Back to the Future, and I'm quite certain I'm leaving many others out!

No comments: