Monday, January 29, 2007

Painless Monday! Things are back to normal at school this week. Testing is over so I was able to go back to meeting with my groups. After school Ethan had a dentist appointment. He remains cavity free so that was good news! Noah begged me not to "sign him up" for the dentist. It didn't work. Will and Noah will go for the first time in March. Our dentist doesn't see kids until they are five unless there is a problem. Chris painted our bathroom yesterday. Every room in our house is officially painted! We bought the paint back in May and never got around to doing it. I had forgotten what the color was even going to look like. I love it!!! He still has to caulk and put some things back, but it is almost ready. I tried to take a picture of it to post, but my camera isn't the greatest and all I got was a shiny wall thanks to the flash. Chris said he'll take one in a bit. It is cold enough in Florida that the freeze protection had to come on for our pool. Tonight we are supposed to have a true freeze. We actually had to turn the heat on! Off to get the kiddos in bed, which involves kicking them and their father off the Wii. It sounds like they are in an exciting part of Zelda so I'm sure they will be putting up a fight. Good thing they are already in their pjs and ready for bed!

No comments: