This week has gone by fairly quickly.
TGIWednesday!!! Last night the Orlando Science Center came to our school and brought 20 hands-on science experiments for the kids to do. I volunteered to run one of the experiments. Somehow (this shows you what they think of me), I was assigned to the Who Dung It experiment. There were pictures of animals and piles of different poop. The kids had to match the poop up to the correct animal! The kids got a big kick out of it and I loved watching each of them come up and try to figure out if the poop was real or not before they touched it! It was very realistic looking. Who knew you could buy rubber animal poop! Chris took the boys around to do the experiments while I worked my station. The boys were very lucky to get in a half hour early to check most of them out before the crowd rushed in. On Sunday Chris took the boys hiking where he has been going mountain biking every weekend. I was lucky enough to get to stay home and organize, aka get rid of, the boys' toys. We REALLY needed to weed out. Anyway, they got home and told me all about the gigantic spider, the ticks, and the horse poop! So sorry I missed it all!!!
On a hike with Dad!

This is the
gIgAnTiC spider that the boys couldn't stop talking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment