Tonight was soccer night! Emma and Will were powerhouses this evening. Will said that he promised Melissa three goals before the game started and he delivered. Emma scored two. Here Will goes after the ball.

Noah, Emma, and Ian are lined up for the kick-off after half time.

Here red is all over the ball. I'm not sure where the green team was, but it certainly wasn't near the ball.

Okay, here is what people say... "Noah is really cute, funny, and smart BUT, he always sticks his tongue out!" (Well, you have to watch
How I Met Your Mother to get that reference.)

Ethan going after the ball.

The team wraps up after the game.

"Good game" time.

The boys all played at the same time. Luckily, the fields that they play on are side-by-side. I was able to sit in the bleachers between the two games and watch both of them. I have not been feeling well for the last few days. It turns out that it wasn't just the spinning that made me feel sick the other day. For the last couple of days I have had a fever, headache, and have been a bit
nauseous. Luckily, I haven't gotten sick yet. After a dose of medicine, I feel fine for a few hours. Hopefully tomorrow it will be gone. I didn't bike tonight thinking that it might help me get better faster. Last night I went thinking that it would boost my immune system and help me get better faster.
Hmm.... I wonder which theory is correct!
1 comment:
Congratulations Will! Three goals is awesome!
Looks like Noah and Ethan are playing great too! Wish we could be there to cheer you on. Play on....
Post a Comment