Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yesterday the boys all had soccer games. Will and Noah's game was at 8:30.

Here is a team picture with all of the players. From front left... Noah, Emma, Becky, Phillip, Kaley, Anikan, Will, Ian, and Jordyn.
It was raining during the game and I was FREEZING! Here Noah has his tongue out in a possible attempt to lick the ball clean before he sent it back into play.
Will scored one goal during the game.
While Will and Noah played, Ethan, Spencer, and William were singing in the rain. No, really, they were singing! Something about it raining lava. I sort of which that it had been raining lava. It would have least made it feel a little warmer out!
Emma in her place, with a warm smiling face!

A pretty cool visitor came to the game to cheer on the red and white team! He/she is very patriotic, so I am quite certain that he/she wasn't cheering on the orange team. Mr. Will in goal.
While it rained during Will and Noah's game, it poured during Ethan's game. There are no pictures of his game because it was just raining too hard to get the camera out. Unfortunately, Amazon is very slow to ship and I haven't gotten my cute green waterproof camera yet. But, I assure you, if it rains during next Saturday's game, I've got it covered. The boys have a full soccer schedule this week with games on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
After soccer Chris took the boys camping for Boy Scouts. It was the Halloween camp-out. They were all excited when they left yesterday. Chris called at 7:30 to say that they were on their way home so I haven't gotten the full details yet. They should be home shortly.


1 comment:

Jennifer G. said...

How lucky to see the eagle. Great shot! And nice pix of the kids too!