Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sunday was the 2nd annual cookie exchange. Bobbie did a great job putting it all together and everyone seemed to have a great time. The girls provided the entertainment. While Emma, Paige, and Sophia mostly took turns singing the same song over and over again, there were one or two other songs thrown into the mix. Of course I was entertained by it! I was the lucky winner in the "Overall" category. So Grandma, thanks for making fudge such a Owens' holiday tradition! That is what I made! Anne won for best presentation and Melissa won for best taste. Emma, Paige, and Sophia won for best decorating. They made sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles and they were beaut-eee-ful!

Here are the winners...
This is the sweet Longaberger holiday purse that I won! Pretty much everyone was jealous. I had a stomach virus on Sunday and almost didn't go. I had a low fever and the worst stomach cramps all Saturday night and Sunday. It didn't help that once I pulled myself off the couch, put on a fancy version of sweatpants, loaded my bike with the fudge, tray, & recipe, and finally headed off to Bobbie's tons of fishing line got caught in my bike components. I had to walk my bike back home and get my Knight in Shining Armour to come out and fix my bike for me. I was really ready to call it quits then. Luckily I didn't or someone else would be walking around with my super cute bag!
(Oh, if these pictures look familiar I stole them from Melissa's blog!)

Tonight I am off for more holiday fun with my peeps from school. I can't wait until my mom gets here so I can bike for hours at a time to work off all of this holiday fun!

Ooh, I forgot to mention... Will lost another tooth this week! Noah keeps wiggling and wiggling his. I keep trying to tell him that Ethan didn't lose his first tooth until 1st grade, but he insists that he will lose his in kindergarten.

No comments: