Sunday, December 09, 2007

What Jen was alluding to in the previous post was that Ethan was picked to go onstage at the Animal Actors stage show. We weren't even planning on going to the show, but we had some time to waste before the fireworks/laser show was supposed to start. Well, the host of the show asked for a volunteer and Ethan raised his hand and stood up. Of all the kids there, he felt really lucky to get to go up there. He had no idea what was in store for him though.

First up were a couple of intro questions like what is your name and where are you from. Ethan said his name and stated that he was from Maryland. Huh? I guess that is kind of my fault. I tell him that we are from Maryland. I don't want anybody confusing us with crazy Floridians. Plus, he was born in Annapolis.

Anyway, I have video of the whole thing and some pictures as well. Here are a couple of pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Gangloffs said...

Awesome day. I understand the Maryland thing completely. Nick and Sarah tell everyone they are from Russia. That turns some heads.