Monday, December 31, 2007

Yesterday was not only Aunt Kate's birthday, but also Paigey Pie's birthday. We are sad that Kate wasn't here. We would have loved to take her to Mi Mexico for a vegetarian fajita quesadilla. Paige had her party at McDonald's. Outside of Chris setting off the security alarm in the middle of the party, it went great! Chris and Mike couldn't get enough pictures of me and Katie.
Sophi at the top of the playground!
Kung Fu birthday- I don't know!
Paige looked a little confused by our present. We had given her a pink bat and ball for Christmas and got her the tee for her birthday. I think she was thinking, "What the h#**!"
Today we went to Target to return Ethan's electric guitar. We have already returned it once and even the exchange was damaged. So, now Chris is back in the market to find Ethan a new one that will actually work. After Target we went to the boys' favorite park for a while until it started to rain. The coldest weather to hit Florida in FIVE years is on the way. I'm not sure we'll survive it. We may need to turn on the heat! The AC is on right now!

Oh, and we have a new Will story to add to the books. My back has been hurting for the last couple of weeks and the last couple of days have been exceptionally bad. I resorted to using Bengay last night. This morning while Chris was eating breakfast he noticed that Will had a rash all over his body. I instantly thought of the Bengay bottle that Will had just brought to me and asked him if he had opened it. He said, "No, I just brought it to you." He didn't smell like Bengay so Chris was sure it wasn't that. We gave him some Benadryl and watched him. The rash started to fade so we knew it had to be some sort of allergic reaction. Later when Will was sitting on me on the couch he told me that he and Noah had been sniffing the Bengay. I guess he inhaled a bit too much!

We hope everyone has a fun, safe New Year's.

No comments: