Sunday, March 23, 2008

I think we have officially caught the baby fever. Introducing the newest member of our family, Abby...





While white spots are not "desirable" on chocolate labs we really like Abby's. Hanzie has the same markings and is one reason Chris and I chose him because it gave him character. Abby has a white spot on her chin and a star on her chest.
Paige and Abby have a little stare down.
The boys could not be more thrilled with her. She walked like a pro on the leash the first time out. The boys even went walking with us extra early this morning. The only trouble I have walking her is when I am alone with both her and Hanzie. She wants to play with Hanzie the entire walk and whenever she tries to play with him he stops and stares at her. Hanzie has done really well with her. She has been very calm and only irritates Hanzie on walks. When we are in the house she totally ignores him.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations on your new addition. She is adorable!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous puppy! Have fun!

Jennifer G. said...

She's so cute. And yay for you, Jen -- another girl in the house!

The Gangloffs said...

What a cute puppy. Now, I can't show your blog to Sarah.

Melissa said...

I am so glad my bff and I can FINALLY have babies together! Well, you know what I mean, at the same time!