School's out for Spring Break! Okay, it is much funnier when the boys' band sings it. Today was a teacher duty day so the boys got to hang at home with Grandma. When I got home from school we headed off to the dog park.
I'm surprised Abby played at all. I walked her before we went to the park so she was exhausted before we even left. This is at the end of her dog park stay. She was wiped out! It was the only time I could get her to sit still long enough for a picture!
Hanzie did very well with the mass of puppies surrounding him. He also went for a walk and was exhausted before we got there. He found a nice, shady spot in the cool sand and watched all the puppy craziness.

Here Abby and Daisy do their best impression of vicious beasts!

Conga line!

After the dog park, the boys dove into the pool for the first time this season! It was only 83 degrees in there so no chance I'll be getting in! Will couldn't get in because of his eye so he is jamming out on Guitar Heroes III. You can guess what
Hanzie and Abby are doing!
Zzzzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment